Here are the best inspirational workout quotes to get you going!
Don't worry if you don't get excited about going to the gym every day. You're not the only one who feels this way. Sticking to a workout schedule is difficult, and there will be days when you feel completely unmotivated to exercise.
Often all it takes is a few powerful words to break free from an "I can't" or "I don't feel like it" mentality and get you motivated to tackle a workout. When you're having trouble staying on track with your goals, inspiring health and fitness quotes will help you remember why you're doing what you're doing and why you shouldn't give up.
Read more: 5 tips to boost your exercise motivation
Here are 10 fitness inspiration quotes that could help you overcome your excuses and achieve your goals. Make a copy of them. Tape them to your mirror. Keep them in your bag. Repeat them over and over in your head before they become second nature. Because, yes, you are capable of completing this task. Now is the time to realize your dreams and ambitions!
- “Of course it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great.”
- “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.”
- “Definition of a really good workout: when you hate doing it, but you love finishing it.”
- “Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.”
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
- “A one-hour workout is 4% of your day. No excuses.”
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak, digital artist
- "If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done." – Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou