One of our biggest sources of inspiration is the clean, arctic nature – fjords, mountains and fauna. Our imprint should be as little as possible, and we do this by working towards sustainable production. We want no, or lowest possible, impact on the environment.
Our future goal: To become completely climate neutral.
Some of the things we already do:
• Sublimation – a sustainable and emission-free method for printing and dyeing garments.
• Minimization of waste by producing a flexible number of products. This way we avoid throwing away leftover fabric.
• Keep on developing environmentally friendly bio-textiles such as modal, rayon, bamboo and tencel.
• Keep on the development of recycled nylon, polyester, cotton and organic cotton.
• Working towards increasing the number of sustainable products in our collection.
• All plastics used in association with packaging and dispatch are either recycled or biodegradable.